Etxeberria Agritourism is a traditional rural house in the town of Oskozt (a small village of just 90 inhabitants), semi-detached to the owner’s home, with stone facades and wooden roof gable. Completely renovated in 1999 and expanded in 2006, it retains all the charm and rural flavor.
Wi-Fi throughout the house.
Diploma of commitment to quality
With a total capacity of 12 people, the house is distributed as follows:
- Basement: Large game room with table tennis, foosball, billiards and board games; lounge with TV and home cinema, fireplace and a bathroom.
- Ground floor: 2 bedrooms, kitchen with dishwasher, TV, DVD and telephone and a bathroom.
- First floor: 4 double rooms (3 with bathroom and one with the bathroom next door).
- Terrace and green area with garden furniture, barbecue and children’s playground (with slide, swings and seesaw).
Entertainment for all
You can help us in household activities such as maintenance of the garden and the garden, chopping wood … We also organize tastings of local products as milk, Idiazabal cheese, cottage cheese, curds, jams, fresh fruit, nuts, apple juice, patxaran , various desserts …
Do not miss it…
We offer visiting farms in the village (modern farms of the Cooperativa San Miguel, cattle and native sheep’s milk)
Sale of homemade products.
Visit the beautiful Gothic church of San Cristobal, the fourteenth century (during the Eucharist), perfectly restored inside.
Stroll through lush forests of beech and oak, on foot, by bicycle or on horseback, as in the case of “The Glen of the Provinces”, which crosses the terms of the town.
No te lo pierdas…
|Prices (VAT included)|
- Tel.: (+34) 948 503 131
- Cel.: (+34) 626 868 080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.casaruraletxeberria.com
- Propietor: Peio Conde