Eltson Etxea is a traditional country house, set in the town center of Barrio Igurin of Donamaría, in northern Navarra, near the coast of the Basque country and southern France.
It is an independent house that occupies the entire building. Retains the original stone that was made with the house.
The house is distributed as follows:
- Ground floor: It has 1 double room with two beds, 1 single and a shared bathroom with hairdryer.
- First floor: A living room with sloping ceilings with wooden ceiling, TV, DVD, stereo and games, fully equipped kitchen and 1 double room attic with wooden ceiling and bathroom for exclusive use with hairdryer.
It has heating throughout the house.
Do not miss it
Milking cows: 7 to 8:30 (AM and PM) can watch or participate. Bottle feed the calves: 8:30 (morning and afternoon). Attending milking sheep: 8:30 (AM and PM in winter). In summer to visit the mountain sheep. Collaborate in the work of the garden. Assist in pruning fruit trees.
Activities that can be done in the house:
- Cows, calves, sheep, chickens (all year)
- Vegetable garden (Summer)
- Mushrooms, chestnuts, sloe (autumn)
- Walks (all year)
Other activities in the area
- Walks through ancient forests of beech and oak, where you can pick mushrooms and fungi in the summer.
- Hiking – trekking.
- Biking around. Mountain bike – MTB
- Horseback riding
- Workshops observation of fauna and flora.
|LOW S.||MEDIUM S.||HIGH S.||EXTRA S.|
|Week||500,00 €||500,00 €||500,00 €||–|
|Fortnight||950,00 €||950,00 €||950,00 €||–|
|Weekend||170,00 €||170,00 €||170,00 €||–|
|Aditional night||85,00 €||85,00 €||85,00 €||–|
Notes: room only basis. Check prices for less than 5 people.
- Tel.: (+34) 948 322 105
- Cel.: (+34) 636 603 704
- Fax: (+34) 948 321 378
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: –
- Owner: J.J. Urroz